Tim Tracker advised not to take selfies with guests at Magic Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is part of the YouTube gig. If they get superchats - which they are entitled to - they can use that money however they want to. If people choose to send T&J money, that is THEIR business and their choice to do so.

$450k is NOT alot of money to spend on a house. Actually that is quite a modest home price, especially in a gated community - which there are alot of in that area of FL. I lived for years in the Dallas, Ft.Worth area and the home we had there we paid just shy of $400k for - in a standard suburban neighborhood. I don't know why everyone thinks the trackers are living in some mansion. IMO, they live a pretty modest lifestyle considering the money they are making on their channel - and good for them...they work hard to do it and they deserve every penny.

I’m kind of glad if they are in a gated community. There seems to be a lot of obsessed weirdos out there. Can’t blame them for having some security measures.

Like replying to posters eh ?
I think that's different. I chat at this site all the time. Over the years, I've met a great many of the people here at various DIS events including just the past couple of weeks at the Dreams 20th party. Some have become very good friends.

But I've never quite grasped the whole celebrity culture thing. There are plenty of celebrities that I like. I enjoy their work whether it's on TV or movies or whatever, but outside of that I really don't care about their personal lives. I don't care what they wear, where they live, what they drive, what they eat, etc.

Okay Doctor. Then educate me on this.

Why can Jenn go to Aulani with no issues?
Why can Jenn go on multiple cruises with no issues?
Why can Jenn go to Tokyo Disney with no issues?
Why can Jenn go to Disneyland with no issues?

But driving and crowds put her over the edge. Seems put on to me....

It seems to me fun things she's perfectly okay with. But real life gets a little tough.

I want to address this. Mental illness isn't black or white, all or nothing.

For example I have severe anxiety when it comes to being a passenger in a car. Some days, for whatever reason, I can handle it really well. I have the mental energy to either control it, hide it, or it doesn't get triggered for whatever reason (i.e. I don't get it on disney transportation). In Australia I didn't get it at all. Does that mean it doesn't exist?

If I'm reading your post correctly, you doubt she has anxiety? It's my personal opinion that we shouldn't doubt people that say they are struggling. Doubting people makes people think they won't be believed, even if it's not the person you're "doubting". For example, seeing multiple people doubting that Jenn has anxiety could cause someone else to think they won't be believed, so why bother trying to get help or opening up about it. Mental illness has such a stigma already, why contribute to it.

You also don't know that she also did all of those things with no issues. No one knows what happens in their private time or inside her head. There's days that I can put on a smile and act like everything's fine, but if you look at my heart rate it's 115 because I'm so anxious.

I think it's fine to dislike their content, but I think it's unfair to judge someone's mental illness. :confused3

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread now. The primary goal of this board is to give those of us that listen to the DIS Unplugged a place to chat about the podcasts and share our thoughts about Disney, etc. It's okay to mention other podcasts, but I don't think it's in good taste to discuss the character of people on the DIS Unplugged or any other podcast. There are other places that are open to those types of discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter