Time between dinner and show

MalkaR

Mouseketeer
Is there usually time to go back to the room between dinner and the nightly show? I'd like to have my kids shower and do their teeth before the show so they can go right to bed afterwards. Do you think there'd be time for that? We'll have two showers and we've got three kids :)

Is there usually time to go back to the room between dinner and the nightly show? I'd like to have my kids shower and do their teeth before the show so they can go right to bed afterwards. Do you think there'd be time for that? We'll have two showers and we've got three kids :)

Yes there will be time. But your stateroom host might be in there doing the turn down service. Why wouldn’t you shower before dinner? Usually get done dinner around 7:15 show starts at 8:30. But you don’t want to come in at last minute.

On our first 8 cruises, we did early dining, than shower for the son, then the show in PJ’s for him. Unlike what PP mentioned, we never ran into our stateroom attendant and the room was always done by then.

On our first 8 cruises, we did early dining, than shower for the son, then the show in PJ’s for him. Unlike what PP mentioned, we never ran into our stateroom attendant and the room was always done by then.

Yes, most of the stateroom hosts will learn your pattern and fit it into their schedule. If they know you're going to your cabin between dinner and the show, they will likely bump your cabin to the early side of their time to be done and out of your way.

The hosts will work around you. I had to put my cranky toddler to bed every night right after dinner and it was never an issue with us being in the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!