Time Buses Start Running

brockash

DIS Veteran
Trying to rope drop early entry from Dockside to IOA. What time do the buses start running? When should we be at the bus stop?

TIA!

I am staying at Dockside right now as it happens, having stayed at Surfside on a prior trip. My recollection is that the buses get going one hour before Early Park Admission. So if IOA starts early admission at 7:00am, that should mean the first bus will show up at Dockside at 6:00am. As I have never actually done this however, perhaps an EPA enthusiast would like to chime in with firsthand experience.

I think the earliest have been out there was 7:15 for an 8:00am EE. That’s why I didn’t answer previously. I’m sure it’s at least an hour before EE, but I always stop at Starbucks on the way out. Maybe someone else knows, or you could just call the hotel. I will be at Aventura later and I will ask. I’m sure all the buses get going at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter