Time dining opens up online

Boardwalk III

DIS Veteran
Our 180 day mark is tomorrow, and I’ve seen a couple of different times listed online. Does online dining open tomorrow at 6 AM or 7 AM (eastern)? TIA!

My 180 was today. I couldn't get anything to come up online so I called. I have two reservations for my split stay with renting DVC points and they would only do the first reservation stay. Had a hard time getting what I wanted with only 2 people 12/7-12/10, had to move things around and some couldn't get at all. I always thought with split stay you could get all your reservations 180+10. Did it change or am I wrong?

My 180 was today. I couldn't get anything to come up online so I called. I have two reservations for my split stay with renting DVC points and they would only do the first reservation stay. Had a hard time getting what I wanted with only 2 people 12/7-12/10, had to move things around and some couldn't get at all. I always thought with split stay you could get all your reservations 180+10. Did it change or am I wrong?
So interesting, my window opened today as well and I got everything we wanted on the days we wanted for a party of 4. Even when i look at MDE now it is showing hard to get reservations as available.

Yes, it changed quite a while ago so you have two separate 180 days. You can only make dining reservations for the length of the first stay through that reservation's check out day and when it is 180 days before check in for your second reservation you will be able to make ADRs for that reservation. Split stay is a popular internet term, but to hoteliers you have two separate reservations.

I think DVC members staying on points can call member services to have all their dining reservations booked at one time, but that does not apply to those who rent points.

Yes, it changed quite a while ago so you have two separate 180 days. You can only make dining reservations for the length of the first stay through that reservation's check out day and when it is 180 days before check in for your second reservation you will be able to make ADRs for that reservation. Split stay is a popular internet term, but to hoteliers you have two separate reservations.

I think DVC members staying on points can call member services to have all their dining reservations booked at one time, but that does not apply to those who rent points.

Correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter