Time for Response from Rental

Palaura

Mouseketeer
Hi-Anyone have history renting from David'? How long after you submit your request does it take to get a response?

A response from the agency? 24-48 hours.

A reservation in hand? 24 hours to never. Depending on where you want, when you want it, and points owners working with them, availability may not work out quickly, or at all. This is true for every agency, really.

Thanks-looking for something over 8 months away and have a good feeling (fingers crossed). I just didn't know how long it took for a response that they found a owner.

Thanks-looking for something over 8 months away and have a good feeling (fingers crossed). I just didn't know how long it took for a response that they found a owner.

That is the start of the DVC busy season for booking. 8 months out also means that your reservation has to be booked by a home resort owner and not just any resort owner,

So depending on your resorts of choice, especially if you are looking for more popular ones...those near the parks...it could take a bit if they don’t have any owners with those points. Once we hit 7 months out, then anyone can book for you.

I just rented out some points with David’s. They said that the people renting my points had been on a waiting list - waiting for someone with BWV points they wanted to rent out to make the reservation. No idea how long they were on the waiting list, but you may also have to wait also for poly owners.

I just rented out some points with David’s. They said that the people renting my points had been on a waiting list - waiting for someone with BWV points they wanted to rent out to make the reservation. No idea how long they were on the waiting list, but you may also have to wait also for poly owners.

In about 3 weeks, we hit the 7 month window for end of August so if there are no Poly owners, at least at that point, any owner can book it!

It took about 3 months for David's to fill my request. Good luck. I would suggest that you give them a call and find out where you are on the waiting list for Poly. Their inventory of points and requests varies by resort.

Looking for Poly standard at end of Aug. Hoping for the best

Poly might be a hard one.

I listed AKV points to rent out with David’s and it took about a month to rent out.

I listed Poly points to with David’s and it was rented out less than 5 minutes and immediately asked for my 2021 points. Seems there’s high demand there As a rental.

I tried to go through Davids for a Poly ressie for October trip.
This was last month or November.
I wanted two rooms. I received an email from a broker there letting me know that Poly points were in high demand and many
more people are asking for Poly points than they have people that rent them.
I also received an email from Davids that they were looking for Poly owners and would pay them extra for their points. I will look for the email.
I ended up renting from a long-time poster on the dis. and he was able to do a transfer with me so I was happy in the end but I would also be looking elsewhere if you specifically want Poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter