~Time for Shamu Time~ Pre & Trip report

I usually see the Believe and blue horizons show and i ride the rides and check out the animal exhibits- I dont like watching the Clyde and seamore show- it kinda bores me(at the fact ive seen it so many time OMG ..lol).. though the mime is funny.

we are the type to go to the underwater viewing and observe the animals maybe bring something to get them interested. and interact if they wish.. and im a coaster freak..lol

I usually see the Believe and blue horizons show and i ride the rides and check out the animal exhibits- I dont like watching the Clyde and seamore show- it kinda bores me(at the fact ive seen it so many time OMG ..lol).. though the mime is funny.

we are the type to go to the underwater viewing and observe the animals maybe bring something to get them interested. and interact if they wish.. and im a coaster freak..lol

Cool! What about the Pets Ahoy show?

Hope you have a great time. I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures. :)

LOL. love the last pic.

So what did you think of the new version of Believe??

I only took a 100 or so pictures at Yosemite, and here it is almost two weeks later and I have yet to get them into any sort of organized mess. At least I got most of them on photobucket for sharing.

Ooh, Thanks for the trip update! I can't wait to hear more. I am going down to SW in a month, and I am so excited! I am a beluga whale trainer, and I haven't been to Sea World since I was a kid so it will be really interesting for me. (And my husband is looking forward to it too!)
Thanks for the pics and video!:thumbsup2

We were at SeaWorld on Friday (when you were there). It was mobbed with school trips. Had fun but the crowds of kids got to me a bit. Especially at the little water area for the kids. There were high school kids in the water (I get they wanted to cool off too) that were trampling the little ones. It was very upsetting as the chaperones were not saying anything to them. One worker from SeaWorld chastised the older kids a couple of times but as soon as she walked away they were back to rough-housing around the little ones. It really upset me.

We will be in Orlando next month and I am enjoying your pictures and your report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!