Time for yours truly...

SgtPet - I read a lot more than I post and if it wasn't for someone like you, there are many people who wouldn't even have been aware of the facts that you gave about the cruise. Besides, you know some of the replies were from people who didn't want to hear any negatives. Remember, it's just a view point and we need view points to make good decisions. That's why I like these boards. They would be awful if everyone just posted as if Disney could have no flaws. I've been a member since 93 and love DVC but am not blind to the imperfections. I've also seen many changes. I constantly recommend these boards to people who are thinking of buying or taking a first trip. If we lose the input of people like you, it will be a really great loss. Please reconsider.

SgtPet-- PLEASE keep posting on the DVC board--your imput is just as valid as any other poster! I enjoy reading everyone's opinions/discussions...even if I don't agree with them all of the time! Having different opinions creates some great threads--even if it gets heated sometimes and the moderators have to keep an eye on them.
When I do post, I find myself hesitating to put ANYTHING that may be interpreted by someone as something "negative" about Disney/DVC, etc.--I don't want to get flamed, etc. It's impossible to please everyone.
I'm going to be brave and post -- In many cases on the DVC board (in my opinion), posting anything perceived as "negative" is not tolerated well--even when it's a new topic and not the older frequently/debated topics.
But, there are always new members/viewers, and, I think "questionable?" DVC board postings are moved too quickly & frequently. For example, THIS thread is a DVC topic (would be familiar to many regular DVC readers/posters) and I feel it should have stayed on the DVC board...at least, for a little while, Ha-Ha! If some posters are annoyed with a thread, they have the choice to READ ON and skip it!
Oh well...Maybe we will need to continue having any "contraversial" DVC discussion on this board.;) :D

:( Sorry to hear you leave, but hang out on the CB! It's great here! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter