Time is getting close...

Molokai Gram

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=magen
Aloha,

We leave here 6/6 and take the redeye to LA. We will get in about 6:30 AM and head out to Anaheim. I think the kids will wake right up when they see DL, so we will check in and head over to the parks for a little while at least.
Question - for the first time I have vouchers that we need to exchange for tickets, where do we go? What time does the booth open?

The kids will probably tire out in a few hours and so we will go back to the hotel for a nap and then return in the evening. We will probably all do better at night because of the time difference, 10Pm will only be 7PM for us.
Question - will the second showing of Fantasmic be less crowded?

We plan to go to the parks again on Saturday, just to be sure we see the fireworks and Fantasmic.
Question - any idea how crowded it will be on Saturday?

We will be going to Universal on Sunday, so the kids can see the Rugrats show. Monday and Tuesday will be Sea World and Knottsberry.
Question - does it make a difference on which day we go to SW or Knotts?

Last day will be spent in DL.

I hope we get to see MaryJo again. Will any one else be there too?

Aloha,
Donna

Don't know if it makes any difference which days you do those. Would just make sure you avoid driving during high traffic times during the week in fact going there on a weekend day might be better. Who knows! I imagine the second show would have less people, but only marginally. It's a popular one and one worth camping out a bit.

Could you please post a review and let us know how crowds are. I am going the folowing weekend, June 14th -17th.

Your family is going to have a fabulous time!

Jenn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!