TheSouthernBelle

DIS Veteran
So we (me, DH, DD11, DD10 at time of trip) will be headed to WDW Nov 14-18. We just booked this trip a few weeks ago and will be staying at POR.

Please give me your thoughts/ideas for our current plan with taking into account that we have 3 days of tix for Thursday, 11/15-11/17. We drive in on the 14th and drive home on the 18th. We will be planning to attend the MVMCP (our first time) on 11/15 so we aren't 100% sure of our choices since it's new to us. Please note we love MK so being able to spend a full day there is what we prefer and we also like our last park day to be MK but it's not a deal breaker. It's our favorite park by far but we definitely want time to check out Toy Story Land and spend a full day at AK since our last two park days at AK were cut short.

Here is what we've drafted thus far-

Option A (preferred)

11/15- DHS until 1pm'ish then head to resort for break/snacks then to MK for MVMCP around 4pm

11/16- AK- 9am-8pm

11/17- MK- 9am-9pm- booked 8pm HEA After Fireworks Dessert party with Garden Viewing (first time so no real idea how it works, tips welcome)

OR

Option B

Thursday 11/15- MK 9am-6pm, party starts at 7pm so we'd be at MK all day (likely would add resort break)

Friday 11/16- DHS hours are 9am-8pm

Saturday 11/17- AK hours are 9am-8pm with AM EMH from 8am-9am and we would likely go for the EMH

My concern with option A is whether or not we will have ample time at DHS with TSL, our FP+ window opens 9/15 so keeping my fingers crossed for slinky dog but beyond exploring TSL, we don't ever feel the need to spend a full day at DHS. So we would not be heartbroken to leave DHS to head to MK for the party.

So, my plan of attack right now has been to play it by ear and see what we get for FP+ but I would very much appreciate anyone's feedback on our touring plan. Especially if you have been to TSL, attended a MVMCP and/or the fireworks dessert party. These are all new to us. TIA

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!