Time of year!

eeccmom

Earning My Ears
Okay, my first question--we are planning to go to WDW May 30(or that week) of 2004. Is this a good time of year to go? I will not take my kids out of school to go at any other time, so this is it, just want to know from the "experts" is this is a good time!

TIA!!

Janet
eeccmom

I was there last year during this time frame and it was great. It was very warm but not oppressively hot and the regular afternoon thunder showers had not begun. The crowds were moderate but not unbearable.

I think you will like touring WDW at this time. Just plan carefully so that you can avoid the long lines.

This is a great question for our Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies board. Why don't you ask this over there? You will find that board right <b>HERE</b>

Katholyn

Our favorite time to go is the last full week of May. This past year, we didn't go until the second week of June and could tell a huge difference in crowds and temps. I think you will love it. Plan carefully and use Early Entry and Fastpass and you will find it is great!

And by the way, I am a teacher and we really do appreciate it when parents don't take their kids out to go. (Although most of us do understand.) ;)

Angie

Thank you both, for the wonderful info! I will post this question in the other topic.

We want to leave home(Missouri) on Friday and hopefully be in Florida Saturday afternoon. We won't do any Park stuff that day, just relax, and get organized for Sunday. Since I am here, which park is the best on Sunday?

Thank you again, so far everyone has been very helpful and very excited for my family!!!

Janet
eeccmom

You are going to hear from many people never to visit the Magic Kingdom on any weekend day and Sunday is Early Entry day for resort guests. So if you are staying onsite I would suggest getting up early and hitting EE (early entry) and then when it gets croweded, maybe head over to EPCOT. That is what I would do.

Angie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!