Time ticket windows open?

gumbypee

DIS Veteran
i plan on rope dropping DHS and I have an annual pass I need to activate-what time do the ticket windows open so I can activate..... and I CAN activate there at DHS right?

i plan on rope dropping DHS and I have an annual pass I need to activate-what time do the ticket windows open so I can activate..... and I CAN activate there at DHS right?

It can be activated at guest services too - you could pop over to Disney Springs the night before and get them activated before ever going to the parks!

Below is the case for all WDW parks:
If the park is opening "regular hours" at 9AM, the ticket booths and/or Guest Relations windows will be open about 7:30AM.
If the park is opening "AM EMH" at 8AM the ticket booths and/or Guest Relations windows will be open about 7:30AM.
If the park is opening "AM EMH" at 7AM the ticket booths and/or Guest Relations windows will be open about 6:30AM.
If the park is opening "EXTRA EARLY" due to very popular attractions and/or "lands" the ticket booths and/or Guest Relations windows will be open even earlier than "usual."

It can be activated at guest services too - you could pop over to Disney Springs the night before and get them activated before ever going to the parks!

I’m semi local in Tampa Bay Area so just driving up that morning but thank you!

And thank you to other responders!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!