Time to DOUBLE up!! 2 for 1 Pre-TR!!!!!!! TRIP REPORT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!

Thanks!!! Another TR is coming.... shouldn't be too much longer. :sad2:

Good morning to you and you and you and you Happy Halloween!

Dang MNSSHP! :lmao:

Ummm is it bad to have dreams about what I'm going to name this TR?
I might have a title. :rolleyes1

You weren't there for an MNSSHP!! Does your TR have something to do with that??:confused3

Good morning, Tim. We are trying to enjoy the weather here as it is supposed to reach almost 70 (although my poor hubby is home sick in bed; but Andy is on the golf course and Markie is probably sleeping before he goes to the doctor to see if he needs ankle/knee surgery). We are bracing for the 35 degrees we are supposed to get tomorrow with rain and SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

So YOUR trip report would certainly warm up these old bones so I'd appreciate you getting to it...sooner rather than later. :lmao:

You weren't there for an MNSSHP!! Does your TR have something to do with that??:confused3
My report has nothing to do with MNSSHP... that song just popped into my head!!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sorry to confuse you!!!! :rotfl2:

Good morning, Tim. We are trying to enjoy the weather here as it is supposed to reach almost 70 (although my poor hubby is home sick in bed; but Andy is on the golf course and Markie is probably sleeping before he goes to the doctor to see if he needs ankle/knee surgery). We are bracing for the 35 degrees we are supposed to get tomorrow with rain and SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

So YOUR trip report would certainly warm up these old bones so I'd appreciate you getting to it...sooner rather than later. :lmao:

Sounds like great weather!!!! We hit 65 here yesterday and it is supposed to be 67 today and 70 tomorrow!!!!! How does 65 here feel warmer than 70 in Florida??

Sorry to hear about your DH and you Markie. It seems like it is one thing after another for you guys. :sad2:

But my TR will be starting soon!!! I hope that will cheer you up! :)

Sounds like great weather!!!! We hit 65 here yesterday and it is supposed to be 67 today and 70 tomorrow!!!!! How does 65 here feel warmer than 70 in Florida??

Sorry to hear about your DH and you Markie. It seems like it is one thing after another for you guys. :sad2:

But my TR will be starting soon!!! I hope that will cheer you up! :)

Markie is lingering wrestling injuries and we knew this was coming. DH Mark felt something coming on when he was at jury duty on Tuesday and he was up half the night coughing up a storm; he took a shower this morning to go to work and decided to climb right back into bed with the dog. :laughing: He'll be fine.

Yes, a TR will cheer me up immensely. :woohoo:

Stop teasing us!! Can't wait for the official TR to start! I know it's more exhausting once you're home so I hope you're recovering nicely! :rotfl2:

Heather

Markie is lingering wrestling injuries and we knew this was coming. DH Mark felt something coming on when he was at jury duty on Tuesday and he was up half the night coughing up a storm; he took a shower this morning to go to work and decided to climb right back into bed with the dog. :laughing: He'll be fine.

Yes, a TR will cheer me up immensely. :woohoo:
Stop teasing us!! Can't wait for the official TR to start! I know it's more exhausting once you're home so I hope you're recovering nicely! :rotfl2:

Heather
can't wait for the TR...:banana:

I came home from work tonight gung-ho to get my TR started. I tried 10 different titles and nothing clicked with me. I've been staring at a blank page for about an hour. :sad2::sad2:

I think it is just too late so I will be thinking about a title tomorrow. :surfweb:

I came home from work tonight gung-ho to get my TR started. I tried 10 different titles and nothing clicked with me. I've been staring at a blank page for about an hour. :sad2::sad2:

I think it is just too late so I will be thinking about a title tomorrow. :surfweb:

Tim's Totally Tricked Out Trip

The Day the Gang Rolled In

You've Got to See it to Believe it TR

Hot Times and a Cold Jacuzzi

Tim's Totally Tricked Out Trip

The Day the Gang Rolled In

You've Got to See it to Believe it TR

Hot Times and a Cold Jacuzzi

Can I hire you to be my writer? :lmao:

I love Hot Times and a Cold Jacuzzi! LOLOL Although it wasn't all that hot. :hippie:

I have all day to think about it. Today is Juliana's birthday party with her friends. She is having a bowling party.

I remember those kids' bowling birthday parties....what fun and HOW TIRING! Happy Birthday again, Juliana.

Hope the bowling party was a huge success. I'm guessing it was and you must be pooped because it is Sunday and still NO start to the trip report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!