Time to Update Abbreviations

gchiker

Can't get enough of the Mouse
I've been a DVC member since 2003 and have surfed Disboards many times over the years. But with new DVC resorts being built, I often do not recognize the abbreviations. The DISboards.com Forum Abbreviations are outdated. Its time for someone to add the new ones that regularly appear in threads.

Just found one KTTK tour...not sure what that is...Thanks, I know there are others but just not sure what they are at the moment.

The Star Wars attractions and even Star Wars: Galaxy Quest or Black Spire is not on the list. People are adding different abbreviations for these items. I couldn't find them in the DIS listing either. But then, like Disney's Riviera Resort might not be under the "D's" but the "R" listing for RVA.

I would definitely appreciate an updated acronym list. It would really help our planning.

I couldn't agree more re. the need for an acronym list. It is overwhelming to a newbie. Does one exist, even if outdated?

Thx!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!