Timeframe for following up on Disney job application

BatuurGuide

Earning My Ears
I applied for a job with TWDC's HR department a month ago today and I haven't heard anything. My application is still in the "under review" phase on the dashboard. Does anyone have experience following up to express interest at this stage of the process? Or any insight into how long the process can take?

I know it's acceptable to follow up once someone has reached out and trying to get in touch with someone at this point might be unconventional, but I'm looking for a way to stick out above the rest of the pile of applications (I don't have any connections at Disney and from what I've read this likely already puts me behind the eight ball). I'm not even 100% certain who the hiring manager is, but I do know some of the recruiters involved in posting the position. Any advice is appreciated!

Search for "under review" on the entire DIS. This status was discussed recently.

Thanks! So as I suspected, could be quite a while. My main question is still whether it would be a good idea to try to contact someone at this point. Thoughts, anyone?

Thanks! So as I suspected, could be quite a while. My main question is still whether it would be a good idea to try to contact someone at this point. Thoughts, anyone?

I don't think there is anyone you can contact. I called the Disney Store in my area to ask if they accepted in store applications. They said NO...that you can only apply for jobs via DisneyCareers.com and then wait to hear back. Corporate sends the applications to the stores and then the manager will call you. I would have as many letters of recommendation you can get and add those to your application. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter