Times from resorts to Parks

Daver65

Earning My Ears
Hi All,
In a galaxy long ago and far away....... there used to be a spreadsheet that showed the times to the parks from all the resorts. For the life of me I cannot find said item. Anyone able to help me out?

The Unofficial Guide had one in every edition for years - actually a comparison between bus and car. So, maybe try www.Touring Plans.com? Same people. Otherwise, when your library opens, check out any UG edition.

The new reality of corona virus has made all of that obsolete. We're in new uncharted territory for the foreseeable future.

Sorry, @SteveH, but could you please elaborate on how COVID-19 made the travel time charts obsolete?
Ha Ha Ha.. i guess this virus is doing some really strange things beyond our control. Maybe certain roads have the virus and are under quarantine and we can not travel down them. Or maybe the park has been moved to say a different county. I would like to hear Steve's reason

Last edited:
I think @SteveH is right, at least how travel times pertain to Disney Transportation. Will buses need to be disinfected every time they drop someone off? Does lower crowds mean fewer buses? Will the monorail not run as often, etc?

Oh. I took it as the OP referring to personal vehicle time. If we're talking about Disney transportation, that's easy. An hour for resort<-->park. Ninety minutes for resort<-->resort.

Oh. I took it as the OP referring to personal vehicle time. If we're talking about Disney transportation, that's easy. An hour for resort<-->park. Ninety minutes for resort<-->resort.
Not easy. You don't know what the bus schedule will be post Covid.

Also, OP doesn't say personal vehicle time. Also doesn't say Disney Transportion time.

The one that comes to my mind I wouldn't recommend to anyone. It had times that were wrong, and suggested routes that only someone with a lot of time to waste would use.

I have noticed that travel booking sites sometimes list the travel time from resorts to Disney parks. Otherwise, Mapquest or Google Maps work.

Sorry, @SteveH, but could you please elaborate on how COVID-19 made the travel time charts obsolete?
Previous travel times were based on current traffic patterns. They no longer exist (at least for a while).
Once it opens at partial capacity, traffic will be much less as fewer cars on the roads. Might have more or less buses, maybe more frequent buses. Fewer cars in line at the entrance to each park.
If you are talking about Disney transportation, thats even a bigger mystery. How often are buses going to have to be disinfected? That could have a huge impact on travel times. If you have far fewer guests at each resort, willthey have fewer buses as a cost saving measure?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!