Times of parades

nicola

<font color=deeppink>Tinkerbell<br><font color=gre
Hi Can anyone tell me what time the different parades are on during Christmas season such as Christmas parade, Enchanted Fairytale show, Fantillusion etc... TIA

My map from Christmas 2003 has these times, no idea if they have changed, wouldn't have thought they have much, if at all:

Christmas Parade: 4pm

Fantillusion: 7.30pm

Belle's Music Medley: 11.45am, 12.45pm, 1.45pm, 3.45pm and 4.45pm

Mickey's Winter Wonderland: Times vary depending on date you go - 4-5 times a day, similar to Belle's Music Medley - give or take 15-30 minutes.

Tree Lighting Ceremony: 6pm

Sparkling Christmas Fireworks: 8.15pm - not sure if this is still done.

Puppet Show: quarter past the hour from 11.15 to 5.15pm inclusive

Mickey's Christmas: same as puppet show give or take the odd difference here and there

Hope that helps to give a rough guide.

Thats probably about right Steve. I spoke to DLP guest services yesterday who quoted me around the same time for parades and fireworks etc. The meal times for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are much more vague as is the menu. They guess that the festive buffet with DC is about 12.30 as is the Merry Christmas Lunch - but couldn't get a lot of sense on this.

Last Year the Enchanted Fairytale Ceremony was at 5.45pm.

A very small show near Belle's Village - for the first few days furing our first Christmas visit we never realised it did anything till one day we walked past and people were watching the little show!

Sounds lovely Steve, I hope it will be on this year. I really can't wait to go. Roll on Nov :Pinkbounc

Dee8197 said:
They guess that the festive buffet with DC is about 12.30 as is the Merry Christmas Lunch - but couldn't get a lot of sense on this.

Dee, whenever I have spoken to anyone about the Disney Character Christmas festive buffet I have always been led to understand that is on Christmas Day night, not lunch time. This was how I had interpreted the brochure. :cold: ( Wish there was a Father Goofy Christmas smiley! )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter