Timing at DHS

Peppermint Ice

Mouseketeer
I have an ADR for 50s Prime Time at 11:05 and want to see Indiana Jones at 12:00 (on a day when Touring Plans lists a crowd level of 2). Is this realistic?

I have an ADR for 50s Prime Time at 11:05 and want to see Indiana Jones at 12:00 (on a day when Touring Plans lists a crowd level of 2). Is this realistic?

Just about any TS meal will take at least an hour AFTER you are seated. With an 11:05, you should be seated fairly quickly, but that still doesn't give you time to get over and into the Indy stage before 12:00.

We have been there twice, we had to wait about 15 minutes one time and 20 minutes the other before we were seated. I would either try for an earlier reservation or see the Indiana Jones show at a later time.

I would switch and see IJ show at 12 then head right to ADR since you are right next door. We like to do this with Sci-Fi . Try for 12:45 ADR.

Thank you, everyone! We are now planing to see the 1:15 Indiana Jones after our TSMM FP+ for 12:40.

That may not work either. With the 12:40 FP+, it could still be 1:00 or after before you're walking out of TSM. That will require a VERY fast walk to get to the theater before the show starts.

That may not work either. With the 12:40 FP+, it could still be 1:00 or after before you're walking out of TSM. That will require a VERY fast walk to get to the theater before the show starts.
Rats! Do the CMs allow people in a few minutes late?

Thank you, everyone! We are now planing to see the 1:15 Indiana Jones after our TSMM FP+ for 12:40.

I agree this will be tight - also if you get there right before start, you will sit up top - don't know if you care about getting a closer seat. I would keep trying to modify your FP for after(1:30-2:00 start time) or you could see later IJ show - they usually go till 5 or 6, unless this interferes with other plans. If not, you can check in for FP 5 min early, so 12:35, to give you a little more time. HS is a challenging park to fit in rides and shows, plus a meal in one day!

I agree this will be tight - also if you get there right before start, you will sit up top - don't know if you care about getting a closer seat. I would keep trying to modify your FP for after(1:30-2:00 start time) or you could see later IJ show - they usually go till 5 or 6, unless this interferes with other plans. If not, you can check in for FP 5 min early, so 12:35, to give you a little more time. HS is a challenging park to fit in rides and shows, plus a meal in one day!
Thanks for the heads up. We don't mind being at the top at IJs, but we need to be leaving the park by 2:00. The 5 minutes grace period at the beginning of the FP+ is good to know if I can't move the FP to 1:30 or 1:45 start time. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter