Timing from AKL (Boma) to AK?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
We have a reservation at Boma at 5:10 and have FOP Fastpasses 6:20-7:20. Will we be able to make it to our fastpass for FOP?
It is just 2 of us and we plan to leave about 6:00 to head to AK. This was the only place I could fit in a Boma dinner or I would change it. Of couse there is no changing the FOP FP+

I agree you'll have no problem with the way it is, once the bus pulls away from the resort you should be getting off the bus at the park in 10-15 min.

If things are moving slowly at Boma, just ask for your check when your seated so your not waiting on it later. You could also show up for that ADR at 5:45.

But I disagree about not being able to move an FOP FP. It is completely possible with modifying & refreshing on the app to move it wherever you desire it, the night before or day of your park visit.

We have a reservation at Boma at 5:10 and have FOP Fastpasses 6:20-7:20. Will we be able to make it to our fastpass for FOP?
It is just 2 of us and we plan to leave about 6:00 to head to AK. This was the only place I could fit in a Boma dinner or I would change it. Of couse there is no changing the FOP FP+

You will be fine. Your ADR time is early enough that you should get seated right away with no waiting :).

If things are moving slowly at Boma, just ask for your check when your seated so your not waiting on it later.

Great suggestion! :thumbsup2

I agree you'll have no problem with the way it is, once the bus pulls away from the resort you should be getting off the bus at the park in 10-15 min.

If things are moving slowly at Boma, just ask for your check when your seated so your not waiting on it later. You could also show up for that ADR at 5:45.

But I disagree about not being able to move an FOP FP. It is completely possible with modifying & refreshing on the app to move it wherever you desire it, the night before or day of your park visit.
I will be checking to modify our fp. I have been checking everyday. You are right about day before or day of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!