Timing of Dinner Package for Fantasmic and World of Color

Kit Jackson

DIS Veteran
I have a Disneyland trip planned with a friend and we are both looking forward to it. The trip is two adults, no kids next month. We have dinner packages for Fantasmic and World of Color. Both dinners are two hours before the show. Will we have enough time to eat and get to the show? We have reservations at Blue Bayou for Fantastmic and Carthay Circle for World of Color.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

It should be but it’s impossible to tell you for sure without knowing which show times you’re trying to watch and what time your dinner reservations are....

I always do Blue Bayou Fantasmic Dining Package. It takes about an hour in the restaurant, from the time you are brought to your table. I usually check in with the host stand about 30 minutes before my reservation and ask for a water table. That way I am usually being seated at my reservation time.

For the 9pm Fantasmic they open the viewing sections at 8pm. I am usually waiting in line from about 7.30pm to make sure I get right down at the water at the railings.

I go end of June / start of July

So timing wise

Reservation at 6.30pm
Check in at host stand at 6pm and request waterside table
Get seated approx 6.30pm
Leave restaurant no later than 7.30pm and go to viewing section entrance
Viewing section opens 8pm
Show at 9.pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!