Tim's Surprise 30th B-Day Trip Nov 2010 Pre-Trip

m_kasch

DIS Veteran
Hey Guys!! This is my first Pre-Trip report, so bear with me!! I need somewhere to talk about this trip, so I can keep the first part a surprise!! My DH turns 30 next Thanksgiving, so DMIL and I decided that we should make our trip next year over Thanksgiving and the next week...we get more for our vacation days that way, anyways!!

The Cast: (I'll add a picture soon!!)

Me (Mary): I am a Disney addict created by my DH's family!! I went to Disney once in middle school and didn't go again until I was dating my DH. Now, i've been about 12 times...I am officially addicted!! I'm an accountant (actually, I have my second CPA exam tomorrow so I should totally be studying right now) and I want to move to FL someday soon!!

DH Tim: The whole reason for this trip!! We have been married almost 5 years :scared1: in just a few days, on October 22nd! DH has been to Disney about a zillion times or so, ever since he was a baby. Seriously, DMIL has been over 50 times!! His very favorite hotel is Contemporary, followed up very closely by the Yacht/Beach Club. Which leads to the few plans I have made so far.....

We will arrive on either 11/23 or 11/24/2010. I usually like to fly in after work and stay somewhere less expensive (I am a Priceline Queen!!) because I like to start my first day of vacation off in FL!! We're staying at the Contemporary, Tower MK view for 11/24 - 11/26 to celebrate his birthday!! I am a HORRIBLE secret keeper when it comes to him...but i'm going to try my best!! I haven't figured out where we'll stay after that yet...

The only thing I know for sure that I want to do (weather permitting) is go to the water park in the morning on Thanksgiving. We did that a couple of years ago, and it was so FUN to be at a water park when everyone else was home freezing...plus it was totally uncrowded that day!!

More to come........:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!