Tink 5K and 10K

Merandab4

DIS Veteran
If I have this correctly, The Tinkerbell 5K and 10K are on the same day, right?

Is it possible to do both? if so, how many of you have done both, and what was it like. Would you recommend it?

Would you do both if you were planning to do the half marathon the next day?

Just planning ahead. Thanks!

Last year was the inaugural 10k. It was on Saturday and the 5k was on Friday. So, yes, you can do both! -- Suzanne

If I have this correctly, The Tinkerbell 5K and 10K are on the same day, right?

Is it possible to do both? if so, how many of you have done both, and what was it like. Would you recommend it?

Would you do both if you were planning to do the half marathon the next day?

Just planning ahead. Thanks!

I did all 3 this year and in the past before the 10k add ons last year, did the 5k and the 1/2 the next day. They're a lot of fun. The Tink 5k starts at the castle and ends in DCA, with the whole race in the parks (my fave disney race out of all of them). The 10k starts where the 1/2 does and is in the parks for the 1st part of the race and around the hotels and Garden Walk/outside of DCA for the last 2 miles. I usually take it easy for the 5k/10k and race the 1/2. I also use the shorter races for my photos so I don't need to bring a camera for the 1/2 (run w/ my shuffle).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter