Tinker Bell ½ Marathon Weekend ~ 2014 Check-in!

I have not been getting the emails either. Please tell me how the ibag thing works. I've not done that before.

TIA

I sent you the email!

The igift bag is just some ads for various health related products and a couple of coupons for stuff available race weekend. When you pick up your bib and race bag, usually there are companies, other races and products that are advertised and fliers are put in the bag for you. But the past 2 or 3 years, disney has been doing the igift bag instead of stuff inside your bag. Maybe less garbage that way?

I thought I posted this big can't find it I wonder what thread I posted it on lol but I haven't had any emails since the beg of Nov I have no info but whats on the run disney page. I've called and emailed and no response. Any thoughts?

I've gotten several emails from RunDisney. The first Race emails had the wrong names on it! They said "Stitch" got into their system.

I'll keep an eye out for the acorn hat. ;)

Just got the most amazing fabric for my costume (for only $3/yard:goodvibes), but tonight's going to be the hard part of creating a pattern to cut the fabric on (though not before my 3-mile "run").

ha. not that elaborate sadly. I couldnt figure out how to do it right. So Im just wearing a brown beanie.

But Im a 6'4" guy so you wont miss me. Especially with Fairy wings on.

I sent you the email!

The igift bag is just some ads for various health related products and a couple of coupons for stuff available race weekend. When you pick up your bib and race bag, usually there are companies, other races and products that are advertised and fliers are put in the bag for you. But the past 2 or 3 years, disney has been doing the igift bag instead of stuff inside your bag. Maybe less garbage that way?

Any good coupons for things at the Expo? I don't normally mind not getting the emails but if there's a coupon I could use ... ;) That's a different story.

Well darn. I was not planning on getting a new D&B. I was able to get the letter carrier the first year when it had the inaugural medallion and not the leather tab and I've been perfectly happy with that. But I love this color pattern more. I may be in trouble at the Expo ...

Any good coupons for things at the Expo? I don't normally mind not getting the emails but if there's a coupon I could use ... ;) That's a different story.

The coupons were for the shadow boxes/display for your medals, one for a free art postcard (the art inside the display) and a discount off a race, but it has to be used by 2/2. Let me know if you'd like it!

The coupons were for the shadow boxes/display for your medals, one for a free art postcard (the art inside the display) and a discount off a race, but it has to be used by 2/2. Let me know if you'd like it!

I don't need anything related to the display. Too pricey to start with. Eventually I'm going to figure out exactly how I want to display mine my dad has offered to make it for me. Yay woodworkers in the family! I am curious about the discount off a race. Would you mind forwarding it to me? I can't remember if I gave you my email before.

I don't need anything related to the display. Too pricey to start with. Eventually I'm going to figure out exactly how I want to display mine my dad has offered to make it for me. Yay woodworkers in the family! I am curious about the discount off a race. Would you mind forwarding it to me? I can't remember if I gave you my email before.

I think you have to, but I couldn't find it. A few months back my email deleted all the addresses and sent emails I had. Can you pm it to me again and I can forward it on to you?

After just returning from WDW from running Dopey my feet are not looking forward to Tink weekend but I sure am. I'll be doing the 5K, 10K and half.

After just returning from WDW from running Dopey my feet are not looking forward to Tink weekend but I sure am. I'll be doing the 5K, 10K and half.

Oh my goodness, I don't know how you do it. Congrats on Dopey!

In other news, this was supposed to be my last day of work from job B before my half-vacation. Didn't start off too well. Got into a minor car accident on my way in. So thankful it wasn't worse than it was and that I'm not injured. The timing just still sucks! Now my nerves are all kinds of frazzled.

Not a problem ;) Thanks so much!

In other news, this was supposed to be my last day of work from job B before my half-vacation. Didn't start off too well. Got into a minor car accident on my way in. So thankful it wasn't worse than it was and that I'm not injured. The timing just still sucks! Now my nerves are all kinds of frazzled.

Emailed it to you! Sorry about the accident. :hug: Glad it was just minor and no injuries.

:cheer2::cheer2: Congrats!

How'd you like it? I was planning on Goofy next year, but then w/ the Tink date change and the fun people said they were having on a fb group I'm in, I'm thinking about doing it. The upside is that I'm doing W&D so I'll be in the parks then and b/c I'm a DL person I think I can skip the parks for WDW and not feel like I'm missing out on something. I'd just do the races and relax the rest of each day.

I sent you the email!

Thanks so much Kim!

Oh my goodness, I don't know how you do it. Congrats on Dopey! In other news, this was supposed to be my last day of work from job B before my half-vacation. Didn't start off too well. Got into a minor car accident on my way in. So thankful it wasn't worse than it was and that I'm not injured. The timing just still sucks! Now my nerves are all kinds of frazzled.

Scary and frustrating! So glad you were not injured!

We won't be making it to the expo after all to get my new pair of shoes :( Air fare shot up and way to expensive now. I was really hoping for a new pair. If any one is going and willing to pick up an extra pair PM and I can give you my shoe size and payment details I'd be willing to pay extra for your time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter