Tipping question - staying at Polynesian concierge...

noahsmom

17 and counting
We will are staying 3 nights, what is the going tip rate? Oh, another Polynesian question - Isn't the Neverland club open during the day for parents and kids to "check out". I thought I read that somewhere.

Thanks
Kelli

We only tipped for housekeeping in the Poly Concierge. I do believe you can check out the Neverland Club each afternoon.

we saved all our change and put it in one of the glasses
every night on the dresser, mouse keeping never touched it.
By the end of our trip the glas was about full Had to be well over 25 .00 left a note with the glass thanking mousekeeping for a great job.

Noah'smom-
We have stayed many times in Poly LV Conc. and we tip housekeeping and to a lesser degree, the turndown service people. Of course, it is entirely up to you on what you feel comfortable with. I will tip the concierge person who definitely went out of their way this time. I have not tipped the conc. staff before but I'm sure that the Great Tikiman has more detail on that subject and I believe that some people regularly tip the concierge staff. As a side note- Despite tipping housekeeping adequately each day we have NEVER in all our WDW stays had housekeeping do anything more than just clean the room. We are neither bothered nor disappointed by this since we don't expect it. Have a super visit! We just love the Poly!! Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter