Tipping using Just Marry

ninafeliz

DIS Veteran
We are doing a vow renewal at the Dolphin using Just Marry. I am at the point of paying for the package, and at the very end it brings me to a tip page with options of 5%, 10%, etc, custom, and no thanks. I knew we would obviously tip the officiant, violinist, on site guided, and photographer (I think that’s it) on the day of, but this tip caught me off guard. It feels wrong to do no thank you but that was my assumption, I had no idea a tip would come up at this point! There was one person who presumably had to look into the options we set for the day and emailed me back and forth, but isn’t that just what it takes to book something, I hadn’t realized that was something to tip on? This is less expensive than Disney, but it isn’t inexpensive so percentages are quite a bit. I was thinking of a flat $100 or something, but maybe that would just look cheap and be worse than nothing? Has anyone else used them, and did you tip here or just on the day of? If you haven’t used them I still would welcome thoughts- I always tip well when it’s expected and appropriate, but I’m just not sure here!

I wouldn't feel pressured to tip there. It could be they offer it as a convenience for couples who want to use their credit card to tip.

I wouldn't feel pressured to tip there. It could be they offer it as a convenience for couples who want to use their credit card to tip.
Thank you for replying. I ended up not tipping there, we are going to just tip cash the day of to each individual. I wasn't sure who that would go to and was late paying/didn't want to have to ask, so I figured tipping day of should be sufficient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter