Tipping

mainecamper

Earning My Ears
Somewhere I read that there are folks that come everyday to groom the campsites. Do you tip them...if so how do you do that? I have never been to FW, just the resorts and want to reward these folks for their hard work just like the Mousekeepers...also, how do you folks get the countdowns at the end of your posts???:confused: Nancy

We've never thought of tipping the people who groom the sites! It's a very nice idea though! But, it's usually done when you're away at the parks. We never even see them.

Go here for information on entering the countdown into your signature!

it just occurred to me because we usually stay at one of the resorts...used to making up tip envelopes for the mousekeepers...anyone else? I feel like I need to thank someone for the magic!!! P>S> Thanks for the countdown info, I did it!!! Nancy:bounce:

I noticed the sites are groomed (pine needles and leaves blown away and sand raked) in between guests while I was there, but except for trash pickup, my site was not touched while I was on it.

clkelley, I was going to say the same thing. I've stayed there many times and I'm there sometimes during the day. The FW personnnel don't enter your site unless if you have something wrong with the site.

Thanks...I guess I don't have to plan to tip them, huh? It's going to be so nice to have my own "house" with me...I swear I could just live in my camper! Not having to figure out how to stuff everything into a suitcase will be heaven!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter