Tips for holding quarters/change

Lorix2

<font color=blue>Pixie and Dylan's mom<br><font co
I posted this last year, but as my trip is approaching I'm using these again.

When you buy the Mini M&M candies that come in that round plastic tube, save them.

We used them to put our toll money in them for our road trip.

I let my kids pick out their own color tube and they used them to put their change in for pressed pennies and whatever they wanted.

Very easy to store in a backpack/fanny pack and easy to find since they are colored.

They can be used for number of little things.

(I also have one my son uses for tokens at Chuck E Cheese, places like that instead of a cup, so they are secure with the snap top and easy to hold)

Hope this tip helps someone :D

Happy planning everyone:D

Lori

I also use the film containers. My son puts his quarters in them when we go to the arcade.

We use the mini m&m containers too! They worked great at the parks. We just layered 2 quarters, then a penny, etc... Great hint! :)

We use those small round containers you get out of gumball machines (usually the ones from the machines at Old Navy). My son has tons of them so we recycle them any way we can.

Great Idea! I have so many of those mini m&m containers and film containers I don't know what to do with them . My son usually plays with them in the tub but now I will save them for our trip, thanks for the tip!

Mini M&M containers were perfect, quarters in one and pennies we cleaned in the other. Make for great 51Cent souvenirs.

Canadians use film canisters to hold 'loonies' - $1 coins -and 'toonies' - $2 coins. The ones we use hold 25 coins of each denomination. . . :D

:teeth:

I agree the M&M containers work great! My son save quarters, and pennies all year. He continues to show me how full they are getting. But beware, the tall ones can get heavy when full of quarters. Another great way to save money for WDW!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter