Tips for opening day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexdiane

Earning My Ears
Hey guys!

So I’m an out of state AP and have a trip booked for the week Galaxy’s Edge opens.

We’re staying on property so we won’t have a car. I know buses don’t run until an hour before park opening. So what would you think would be the best strategy is for opening day? Just get to the bus stop earlier? I kind of wish Disney World was doing what Disneyland did with the opening. I’m really stressing myself out about this!

Hey guys!

So I’m an out of state AP and have a trip booked for the week Galaxy’s Edge opens.

We’re staying on property so we won’t have a car. I know buses don’t run until an hour before park opening. So what would you think would be the best strategy is for opening day? Just get to the bus stop earlier? I kind of wish Disney World was doing what Disneyland did with the opening. I’m really stressing myself out about this!
We have a thread on opening day right here.
I would uber/taxy/lyft. The park will for sure open before 6am . Further discussion can be done here https://www.disboards.com/threads/s...pening-day-august-29-planning-thread.3728066/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!