Tips for PPO ADRs

Scooter2376

Mouseketeer
We have two PPO ADRs next week at MK and have never done a PPO breakfast before. What should I know before I go? I know I need to bring my confirmation number to be let in. How much ahead of my 8:00 ADR will we be allowed in? Is it obvious where I should go to check in at the gate? Anything else?

Everyone is let onto Main Street starting at 7:45. If your ADR is at CRT or BOG you will check in with a CM at a rope. If at CP, you will just walk over.
is the lineup for main street long at 7:45? meaning if i have an 8am CP adr (not for a ppo advantage except getting it done before the park opens, we are only staying until 3 that day) do I have to get there super early to get closer to the front of the line or will I make my 8am if I am toward the back of the crowd for main street?

Good question. Our CRT ADR is at 8:00, and the confirmation email instructed us to arrive 5 minutes early and to allow 15 minutes to walk from the gate. That would require us to be let in by 7:40. Will that be allowed?

Not sure how much has changed in the last year, but last year I was there when they changed to letting everyone in at 8. For our PPO ADR at MK, we lined up to the far left, they went through and checked us in. Then anyone with a PPO was let in at about 7:50, as they had to clear vehicles from Main Street. It does not matter what time your ADR, no one gets in until areas guests will be in are cleared.

We all were let in and then about 8, they let everyone else in. I would plan to be at the gates by 7:30. That is what I plan for my upcoming trip. Although, we will probably be there a bit earlier.

Good question. Our CRT ADR is at 8:00, and the confirmation email instructed us to arrive 5 minutes early and to allow 15 minutes to walk from the gate. That would require us to be let in by 7:40. Will that be allowed?

Morning procedures can have variations, but generally speaking here's what will happen....
  • PPO ADR guests (and EMM guests if it's an EMM morning) check-in to the left side of the MK front gates (all other guests line up at the right of the MK front gates)
  • You check-in with a CM (you don't need your confirmation #, they have a clipboard with names), then you go scan your park admission at the Tapstyles
  • They will hold you in that area in front of the left gift shop just before the train station tunnel until 7:45ISH (key word, ish)
  • Once they let you in, you walk down Main Street to the Hub where there should be another CM with a "breakfast reservation" sign, usually towards the left - BOG & CRT folks need to check-in and take direction from this CM
I agree with the PP in that I'd probably try to be there around 7:30ish. Don't worry about your actual reservation time when it comes to a PPO ADR.

Hope that helps!

I would also continue to check park hours to see if your PPO is still PPO. Some people decide to drop if the park hours change to open earlier.

I would also continue to check park hours to see if your PPO is still PPO. Some people decide to drop if the park hours change to open earlier.

There haven't been any changes in hours. MK opens at 9:00 every day next week except Sunday. So if the park opens at 9:00, they start letting everyone on to Main Street at 7:45? I knew they let people in before the park officially opened, but didn't realize it was that much before.

There haven't been any changes in hours. MK opens at 9:00 every day next week except Sunday. So if the park opens at 9:00, they start letting everyone on to Main Street at 7:45? I knew they let people in before the park officially opened, but didn't realize it was that much before.

That is correct. 7:45ish. Can be closer to 8 but usually closer to 7:45 in my experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter