Tips on getting soda delivered?

PixyDst

Earning My Ears
Hello!
DH and I are going to be at WDW in a few weeks, and I would like to surprise DH by having Mountain Dew for him during our trip (dang Disney and your Coke affiliation!) I looked into Garden Grocer, but the minimum cost is pretty steep for wanting just one 12-pack. We could bring it in our suitcase I suppose! Does anyone have any other tips or ideas?

Do you have amazon prime? Prime now will deliver to disney. At the moment, they carry mountain dew. But I believe there is a $25 minimum.

If you do have prime, you should take a look, There may be other things beyond food products you'd want at disney.

Last trip, we did some food but also some over the counter meds that disney didn't carry.

Do you have amazon prime? Prime now will deliver to disney. At the moment, they carry mountain dew. But I believe there is a $25 minimum.

If you do have prime, you should take a look, There may be other things beyond food products you'd want at disney.

Last trip, we did some food but also some over the counter meds that disney didn't carry.

That's a great idea! I didn't even think of that! Thank you!

Take a reuseable bag and take the bus to DS walk across the street to the Speedway and get what you need. Don't forget Disney now charges $5 to deliver stuff that has been ordered. Plus tiping the person who delivers could result in just paying the Disney price or your stuff.

Take a reuseable bag and take the bus to DS walk across the street to the Speedway and get what you need. Don't forget Disney now charges $5 to deliver stuff that has been ordered. Plus tiping the person who delivers could result in just paying the Disney price or your stuff.

Even stuff like prime now or wegoshop? We used both in May and didn't have any extra charges.

The tipping part can add up but if disney doesn't carry the item, you have no choice. It all comes down to math. A 2 lt bottle of coke cost $3.99 at BCV. On amazon prime now it's about $1.60. Even if I only bought 3 bottles and added a tip, it's still cheaper than disney.

We never used a shopping service just for DH and I until prime now. We would usually buy water, juice , coffee creamer and 2 or 3 bottles of soda (plus a buying a mug). Not enough for shopping service, so we didn't have a choice. Now we forget the mug, buy twice the soda and the other items. Comes out ahead even with tipping.

Even stuff like prime now or wegoshop? We used both in May and didn't have any extra charges.

The tipping part can add up but if disney doesn't carry the item, you have no choice. It all comes down to math. A 2 lt bottle of coke cost $3.99 at BCV. On amazon prime now it's about $1.60. Even if I only bought 3 bottles and added a tip, it's still cheaper than disney.

We never used a shopping service just for DH and I until prime now. We would usually buy water, juice , coffee creamer and 2 or 3 bottles of soda (plus a buying a mug). Not enough for shopping service, so we didn't have a choice. Now we forget the mug, buy twice the soda and the other items. Comes out ahead even with tipping.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't apply to grocery deliveries, but I don't know if that includes prime now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter