Tips on going Easter week?

sarha

<font color=darkcoral>Disneyland is a new experien
We will be splitting the week before Easter between WDW & US/IOA and I need help from veterans saice we've never been to IOA before.
I plan on getting a room on site to take advantage of front of the line passes. Are there any other tips you could share to make the trip as stress free as possible?
How bad are the crowds around Easter week? Are there any room discounts available at that time?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hey Sarha, welcome to my world. Being a teacher my vacation choices for Florida have always been Easter or summer. Use to go in hot, hot summer because of the Easter crowds, but 2 Easters ago went for a soccer tournament, and got hooked on the weather. And the crowds, it's so doable!

You've taken the right first step. Stay on site. Last year was the first trip to IOA/Univ. , and we split with Disney. Got great Ent. rates at HRH last year, right now we're booked for AAA rates there. Great choice, walked over to the park, came back around 2 and so glad to be right there.
We stayed at the ASSports two years ago, and while that wasn't really our type resort, the buses ran very well, and service was great during the holiday week. This Easter we were at the BC which, while beautiful, had one mobbed pool area, and very high prices, no discount. Some other resorts may have discounts, but I didn't check. Next year we're at the S/D which we checked out and thought was real nice. I'll be getting the teacher's discount.

And the next tip, just make those PS for your dinners wherever you can, get a good plan of all the parks and map out a plan, use E-tickets inbetween your rides at Disney. I found when we tried to do the big rides at Universal/IOA at night (after 8:30) we had short lines. FOTL could be 25 minutes at the big rides during the day, but going back at night was a treat.

I love the planning. Good luck with yours.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter