mickey765

Mouseketeer
We are going to MK for one afternoon as a cruise ship excursion in March 2020 for a party of 4. My estimates on time is 1:15 to 7:30.

Fastpasses: 1:30 - Space Moutain, 2:30 - Jungle Cruise, 3:30 - Peter Pan's Flight (will this be too difficult to get 30 days out?)

1:15 - Laugh Floor
Space Mountain
Meet Stitch
2:30 - Jungle Cruise
try to move Peter Pan up
if time, grab dole whip or meet Jack Sparrow

3:30ish - ride Peter Pan
Begin Tap, Grab, Modify prioritizing following attractions:
Haunted Mansion, Winnie the Pooh, IASW, Under the Sea

Fill in time gaps with shopping, snacking, PhilharMagic, and Winnie/Tigger and Peter Pan meet & greets
maybe grab meal when time???

Finish off around 6:30 and try to grab Pirates or BTMR or Buzz Lightyear fastpass
See Tiki room maybe? (is this worth it?)

Head towards entrance, finish off any last minute shopping & photos & just enjoy the experience.

thoughts??

In general, looks like a good plan.
You might be able to get PP, but not likely at 30 days. Might end up with Jungle Cruise/Pirates/Haunted Mansion instead.
By afernoon, SM also tends to have a good standby line.
Definitely keep modifying and moving up FPs.
Other than PP and 7DMT, all the other rides are not too difficult to get as additional FPs.
We enjoy the Tiki Room, as its a classic and a chance to sit for a while.
Enjoy.

Peter Pan flight is not worth trying to get a fastpass anymore for us. That's a ride my wife has blackballed. In my opinion it's a very short and lackluster ride....basically flying over a diorama. I don't understand why the lines for this ride are always so long.

Peter Pan flight is not worth trying to get a fastpass anymore for us. That's a ride my wife has blackballed. In my opinion it's a very short and lackluster ride....basically flying over a diorama. I don't understand why the lines for this ride are always so long.

Well, your reasons for not liking it are 100% correct.
That said, I LOVE Pan.
The scenes are a joke - 100%. Not even worth discussion. They are horrible. But, it's a nostalgia thing for me. I was lucky enough to go as a lad a long time ago. It was when I was at an age that the whole Pan story was a pretty cool thing for me, and the movie hit home. The ride is as cheesy as can be. But I freekin love it. A lot of ppl LOVE the queue, as well, and that's part of the reason fp's are tough. PPL WANT to walk through the line to see everything, so the lines are generally always long.

Man, I love it when the stupid little buggy thing goes "off the track" and you start "flying."
I love Pan. Love it. It's bad, FOR SURE it's bad, but I doubt I could skip it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!