Tips please

While I was there it got stuck in one scene for 5 cycles before they let us out, ride it later and the animatronic dad's mouth wouldn't move, but the audio was still going. Made it a little creepy

My grandma has always said she was 16 whenever we asked. She did it so long I had to calculate her age at the doctors office because she forgot lol

Heheh. I had coworkers celebrating the 5th anniversary of their 40th birthday and such :laughing:

Well at least it's better than a girl I knew in high school. She just told guys she was 18 for a couple years before and after her 18th birthday.

Yea a guy went to jail. And people wonder why I didn't want to go to the reunion with these weirdos

Back on topic slightly, met the cutest guy working at a store near me. Just my luck though before I could make up my mind to say anything to him he started talking about plans he has with his partner this weekend. Just my luck for him to be taken lol

Lol sorry I don't let loose a lot in real life, I guess I'm a bit much. Promise I'll dial myself way back.

Yeah, you don't let loose a lot in real life, just ENOUGH for a stranger to share the plans with his bf with you!
LOL
Is that like a KY thing? (Is it just my dirty mind or does everyone have a hard time not thinking about lube when writing KY?) :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!