Tips please

Yeah, you don't let loose a lot in real life, just ENOUGH for a stranger to share the plans with his bf with you!
LOL
Is that like a KY thing? (Is it just my dirty mind or does everyone have a hard time not thinking about lube when writing KY?) :rolleyes1

Well I'm in that store a lot and it wasn't naughty plans. :P Truthfully some people forget I'm in the room when they are talking. My supervisor at a call center I used to work at put a cat bell on my badge holder because he would turn around and I'd be standing there and scare the pooh out of him.

Thanks earfull :) I just want to make sure I'm not too out there.

lol I don't think that's kosher in the middle of GameStop. Or maybe that's what they do at those midnight releases I always skip lol

Not generally in front of the customers, in my experience. That's usually reserved for the Waffle House staff :P

I've been to NYC twice in my life and didn't enjoy the experiences. Small town boy from Tennessee doesn't belong there lol. Can't even get a decent glass of sweet tea.

Lol
This definitely is not the place for decent sweet tea. Unless you make it yourself.
Then again why get sweet tea in NYC while there are so many other choices.

Because I'm southern? Because I don't drink alcohol? Because sweet tea is delicious? Because I liked the bewildered look on people's faces up there when I asked for it :P

Hey there are plenty of good sushi places down south. I can get to at least 3 within 30 minutes Of my house.

.... but come to think of it I've never stopped for sushi up in KY so you could be right. Mostly they have chicken and jelly.

I'll try just about any sushi, just can't handle sashimi.

My favorite is shrimp tempura roll

We have good sushi here in small town Tennessee. Come to think of it, I HAVE had good sushi in Kentucky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!