Tire Cover

Mcert01

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Does anyone know if Fort Wilderness is selling tire covers? Ours is about15 years old and is showing its age.

Thanks!

I could swear I saw one in the Meadow Trading Post a year ago but not sure so that's a definite maybe. 🤔

I have 22.5" tires with no spare so it was just a point of interest for me.
Good luck on calling. I don't think there's anybody working there now except security, some maintenance /grounds personnel and maybe construction.

...Good luck on calling. I don't think there's anybody working there now except security, some maintenance /grounds personnel and maybe construction.
Ditto that. No customers = no requirement for staff.

Have you tried Etsy? Pretty creative people out there. Or how 'bout Ebay?

They had some in December. They used to be white with black writing. The last couple of years they have been black with white writing.

Hi,

Does anyone know if Fort Wilderness is selling tire covers? Ours is about15 years old and is showing its age.

Thanks!
recent pic from the Meadows trading post. Found on disneytouristbog.com review of camping at the Fort.

fort-wilderness-campground.jpg

It's too bad they still don't make the cover with colors like they used to. I have this one on my Aliner still when I travel to WDW.

If they're in the trading posts now, Dmorrow0084, get WHAT you can WHILE you can, I say. (if you want one).

I think people would pay a few $$$ more for a cover with colors (whatever the design might be) if they made one.

Bama Ed

It would be nice if they had ones with colorI plan on getting me 1 of the 2. Just haven't figured out which one.
I'll get whatever someone wants and ship them at cost. If anyone wants one.

It would be nice if they had ones with colorI plan on getting me 1 of the 2. Just haven't figured out which one.
I'll get whatever someone wants and ship them at cost. If anyone wants one.

The cover that I bought was size-specific based on the size of the tire you plan to cover. My pop-up had 13-inch rims which are on the small size of course. So check if the actual box they come in specifies a size of some sort. They weren't one-size-fits-all IIRC.

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!