Title Chosen: World of Friendship! October 2017 Girls Getaway: Aloha to the Poly/ MCO Hyatt p33-4

Me too!!
One day we will make it happen somewhere, somehow :goodvibes

:hug:

Oh yes, it would be glorious to be one of the first families on the ship, but at 10 pm with 3 kids (8,5 and 3) staying at the Hyatt in the airport made the most sense!

Makes perfect sense to me!

:boat:

Always love reading about your adventures Dee!
Glad the flight home worked for you. I on the other hand would’ve said oh...2 more days, ok!!
Just a little update on my trip... my DH and DS17 LOVED FoP!!! So glad we got a chance to ride it. I went the first time but skipped the second day we had FP. It’s a one and done for me.
We had another amazing trip. We’ll be back end of October for F&W.

Thanks for reading along!

I'm glad you got to try FoP. Did you use Bonine or some other substance to help with the motion issues?

Yay for a Food & Wine trip!

:woohoo:

I left around noon-1 pm for a 4pm flight. I couldn't check my bags at the Poly for Southwest because my last name is hyphenated. It's a computer glitch in the software that the outside contractors that handle the luggage use. It's infuriating because the contractors are too stupid to fix it. This is the perfect example of the decline of service, compliments of outside providers being used at Disney.

*snip*

So getting back to the check out at the Poly, I had to drag 2 suit cases and a back pack and a rolling camera case on the magical express and over to the SouthWest check in desk. Fun times! :thumbsup2 But at least my flight go off ok. I was south of the weather kerfuffle so my flights were not affected.

~NM

I remember you posting something at the time about the issues you were having with your luggage, but I didn't remember the details.

UGH!

:headache:

So, I actually do have some coconut shells that I am saving, but I'll have to wait before I get them to you. I may need them for props for a local production of Spamalot that I hope will be happening.

coconut-shells-jpg.343654

Much more important. ::yes::

Accurate!

:goodvibes

So while the boss is away, I played...well...read. As in read your trip report. I was so far behind that I had forgotten what I had read and what I hadn't so I started all the way back at the beginning. Thankfully, he's been gone since 9:00 this morning and I could read it all. There's simply too much to comment on in between so I'll just hit a few of the things that I can remember and I am sure that they are way out of order. Let's see: 1) The glasses on Flights of Passage are too dang but for me too; 2) We loved the Caring for Giants tour and took it after you had posted a great review about it; 3) 4 parks in one day? :faint: but super cool that you did them all; 4) Glad that yo got to spend your last few hours at the Magic Kingdom and hated that Skipper Canteen didn't end up being so good; 5) Oh my gosh, what a stressful travel home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts