Title company

mlrl2288

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
We just closed on our first DVC and dealing with Magic Vacation Title was amazing. Angel was our rep and she was incredible. Her communication was great, we received an email at each step, and being a rookie she answered all of our silly rookie questions. With her living in FL, she was going to be out dealing with the storm and was sure to let us know that ahead of time.

No off to the add on's :)

I'm working with Angel too, so fat has been a very pleasant informative experience.

How long from when both you and seller had your signed docs in til closing? Just wondering if the timeline is accurate or it's a bit less?

Good to hear, that's who I am working with right now. The closing is set for late October, but it sounds like it will close when they get documents back from the seller. Is that how yours went?

I imagine that would have been the situation. Can't say for sure, as they had to wait for our international payment, which took about 5 days to clear.

Here's our sequence of events, posted to the Closing Time thread:

Closing docs returned: 7/1/19
Funds sent: 7/1/19
Seller returned closing docs: 7/3/19
Closing: 7/9/19

Last edited:
Since we both signed all the docs are there any further actions/signatures that happen at closing?

So after the county recording then it's a wait game for Disney to get you your account # correct?

Yeah, there's nothing else to sign, it just goes through the processes noted in the Closing Time thread.

You can view the Deed Recording Date via the OCC site here.

We already had membership details from an existing contract, so could see when the contract was added to our account on the dvcmember website and then use our points.

If this is your first contract, you need to wait for DVC to provide your membership number in the Welcome Letter and then register on the dvcmember website.

Yeah, there's nothing else to sign, it just goes through the processes noted in the Closing Time thread.

We already had membership details from an existing contract, so could see when the contract was added to our account on the dvcmember website and then use our points.

If this is your first contract, you need to wait for DVC to provide your membership number in the Welcome Letter and then register on the dvcmember website.

thanks for the info. It's our first so i just have to wait...wait...wait lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!