TIW question

goofy78

DIS Veteran
My current AP expires on June 25 2018. I'm not sure if I am going to renew it. Can I call today while it is still active and get a TIW card sent to me that would be valid through June 2019 even if I do not renew my AP? I used TIW for our trips May 2017 October 2017 January 2018 and May 2018 and it saved us almost $700.00 after the $150.00 purchase price! It won't save us as much this time around since I only have one trip booked but it will still save us some money. Thanks!

My current AP expires on June 25 2018. I'm not sure if I am going to renew it. Can I call today while it is still active and get a TIW card sent to me that would be valid through June 2019 even if I do not renew my AP? I used TIW for our trips May 2017 October 2017 January 2018 and May 2018 and it saved us almost $700.00 after the $150.00 purchase price! It won't save us as much this time around since I only have one trip booked but it will still save us some money. Thanks!

Yes, the only requirement is a valid AP on day of purchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!