To 01-19 Discruisers

snelsonbrown

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this wo
I want to wish each of you a wonderful, sun/funfilled time - I want each to you to know that meeting the young families I did last night at the Radisson was a bless event for me - I felt very overwhelmed that I could place a face to a name especially the children. My gosh what a beautiful group - I found each of you very warm, kind and fun-loving - I got caught up in your excitement and didn't want to come home, but thank you for understanding that "my perfect gift" was at home dealing with the old standard cold and could not attend especially to pass his cold around - Thank you for my snowflake - It will have its own special place at the shop along with my Disney family wall.
When you make your toast, I will be there in thoughts and spirit.
I wish you a safe trip back home after your cruise and again thank you for sharing the time that you did with me. It meant a great deal to me.
With the warmest regards,
Shirley

ps. now that you "own" a small bag of Florida sand - come back to visit, stop by and chat awhile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!