To All of those on The Virtual DCL House Party last night

bcvdreamer

DIS Veteran
Will you continue to chat?

Last night was the first time I ever entered a chat room. It was fun. Crazy, but fun. I even had my dh on while did a few things around the house and he was having fun.

I plan on visiting other chats. What about you?

A podcast groupie chat would be fun. :cool1:

Actually, that would be fun, wouldn't it? After the party last night, I was MUCH too wired to sleep, so stumbled back to the chatrooms and found a group chatting about their upcoming Panama cruise. Is there a protocol for setting up a chat on these boards, or can we just agree where to meet and when, and just all show up and start chatting?

It sure seems like you can just show up and chat. I went on a couple of times yesterday (to practice, ha ha) and didn't have any problems.

Hi - I'm part of that Panama cruise group mentioned above! We just picked a time and place (chat room) for our chat and everyone meets there. A podcast fan chat sounds fun!

pdarrah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter