To keep or to drop?

maxiesmom

The Mean Squinty Eye Works
That is the question.;) I 530 ADR at the California Grill. As things have turned out, that is the only day my nephew and friends can meet me in a park for a meal. So now I also have and ADR at the 50's Prime Time Cafe at 1130 am. While not right on top of each other, that seems a little close to be eating 2 big meals. Do you think I should just go ahead and cancel California Grill? I have never eaten there before, but I don't want to be too full to enjoy it.:confused3

honestly, it all really depends on how big of an appetite you have! speaking from someone who has a decent size appetite, i don't think it would be a problem...I'll be hungry at 5:30 :rotfl:

but in all seriousness, i think you will be fine...50's PT gives you a decent amount of food, but I would still say that you would be hungry enough to enjoy CG later on...plus the food there is too wonderful to pass up!

good luck with your decisions :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter