To The Canadian Moderators

maryann4086

Where did my other 250 posts go, waaaaaaah
Hi, I was wondering why, the contest on this board for the mini trip to the Swan and Dolphin is not open to Canadians. With our exchange rate, we need the free trip as much as anyone. I do get frustrated when Canadians are unable to sign up for things or enter contests. I appreciate you're looking in to this for me. Thanks so much :D

We sure could use that trip, especially since it's snowing, blowing, and freezing this morning! :eek:

snowprince.gif

Hi Maryann and Snowwark - Actually, the contest may well be open to Canadians, too. Since PoohBWV and SylviaM are away just now, I'll look into it for you. After all, I'm Canadian and I'm a moderator, but just not the one you're looking for. :) Sorry about that, and either way I'll post when I find out the answer.

Cheers,

dondaisys.gif

Okay, so pretend I've moved my clipart from geocities

CindyAnn
Co-moderator - Restaurants Board

Okay, here's the promised update. I posted this on the Host board, and Webmaster Pete himself said that no restrictions were mentioned, so it should be o.k. The only thing is, as I'm sure you both know, that sometimes this type of offer will not accept a Canadian address. We could try the "CA" code for California, which sometimes works for Canada, but it may or may not work. In any case, I'll post the offer here on the board, with that warning.

Cheers,

dondaisys.gif

CindyAnn

Cindy Ann, please check to see if it's changed. When I looked under the Official rules section it said for US residents only. If it is open to us, great, thanks again.

Maryann - You're right. A new post was up this morning on the Host board, indicating that the promotion is only open to residents of the U.S. Again, I apologize for the confusion.

dondaisys.gif

CindyAnn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!