To Title or Not To Title-THAT IS THE QUESTION!

grover

DIS Veteran
Just curious if everyone titles their pages? Do you title all of them, some or none??

Grover in Winnipeg
:D

I title almost all of mine, except for 3 or more page spreads. When I do a spread that's more than 2 pages, I don't title every page, but try to keep the pages similar so that you can tell it's a continuation from the previous pages. Does that make sense? :)

I title them all (perhaps only one side of a 2 page spread, and I have done a 4 page spread where the middle page was trimmed so you could see the title from either page.)

Sometimes the title is only small - like a quote in a normal sized font, and other times it's across the full double page; they aren't all cute quotes either - in fact very few are as I can never think of them, they tend to just say where or what, like 'Animal Kingdom' or 'Swimming Fun' something more descriptive.

wow - long reply to a short question

Bev

I always title my pages. However, I usually do double page spreads so I'll I have a title going across one page or both depending on how long the title is.

I title a lot of my pages, but not all of them. Sometimes when I have a lot of pictures for the page, I let my journaling do all the talking.

I title if my page or 2-page spread has a common theme. If there are several different pictures on the same page, which sometimes happens, then I just journal. If I have more than 2 pages of the same theme, I put a title on the first page or 2 and then just try to decorate the rest similarly so you can tell they go together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter