Toad Hall - Restaurant reviews

We ate here for the first time on the 6/04/19.
We bought a couple of fish and chips meals which had potential as the fish was actually very nice, but the chips were practiably inedible. Very dry and powdery tasting.
I'd have taken them back but the servive was appalling.
We'd queued in a short line for nearly 40 minutes. Two people were taking orders, and whilst one was way too laid back and slow, the other person was very flustered and mixing orders up. We're used to slow moving queues in France, but even the locals were becoming restless lol
We also bought a veggie-burger which came with toast (as opposed to a bun), and was very dry as suggested above.

We ate here for the first time on the 6/04/19.
We bought a couple of fish and chips meals which had potential as the fish was actually very nice, but the chips were practiably inedible. Very dry and powdery tasting.
I'd have taken them back but the servive was appalling.
We'd queued in a short line for nearly 40 minutes. Two people were taking orders, and whilst one was way too laid back and slow, the other person was very flustered and mixing orders up. We're used to slow moving queues in France, but even the locals were becoming restless lol
We also bought a veggie-burger which came with toast (as opposed to a bun), and was very dry as suggested above.

I really wonder what's up with this restaurant. I love the fish, but the service is so slow. There are other counter service restaurants in the park which don't seem to have this problem (at least not as bad ;-) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter