Today’s Show (April 25, 2023)

BarbLynnM

ICMongeese
I’d like to thank Pete for the hard work he’s done on the Dis Unplugged podcasts over the years. I’ve enjoyed his content, his humor and the way his personality made listening about Disney fun and educational. I’ve enjoyed hearing his dulcet tones over the air webs of a Tuesday, and I’ve enjoyed his quick and witty banter with the rest of the crew.

I appreciate how sometimes in life things simply lose their shine and it’s time to move on. I kind of felt he was getting ready for change in the last, what..year? Before his sabbatical earlier, so I wasn’t totally surprised to hear his news today. He’s leaving the show in very good hands; the crew has settled onto a solid foundation and their personalities have made the show a high point of my Tuesdays.

I personally wish him further happiness and success in whatever he does and where ever his adventures lead him :)

I have always enjoyed Pete’s commentary, including the occasional rant. Although I like the show even when he is not present, it will definitely be a different experience without him. Sometimes you just need to shake things up in life to allow for new experiences to enter your life. Best of luck Pete, for all the good things coming your way, and thanks for taking us along on the WDW ride for as long as you did. You will be missed!

I have been a Dis'er for over 20 years and while he will definitely be missed, I appreciate the way Pete explained it. The show needs a host who is passionate about the parks. He's still doing other shows and I bet he'll pop on this one when there's a topic he's interested in (I mean, don't they film it in his house?)

I think Panda would be a great replacement for Pete as host.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter