Today's Best and Worst...

Is Best & Worst on a little hiatus at this point along with DisPOP? Understandable about no show last week, of course, but there haven't been any shows since last month. Have they announced anything about Best & Worst?

Best & Worst is such a great idea. Just throwing I'm my vote for this to continue! Thanks for all the great content. Looks like I cannot afford a Disney trip this year, so I will continue to live vicariously through all of you!

Add me to the list of those who miss this show!! Would love to see it continue. :)

Best & Worst is such a great idea. Just throwing I'm my vote for this to continue! Thanks for all the great content. Looks like I cannot afford a Disney trip this year, so I will continue to live vicariously through all of you!

I really love Best & Worse, i hope it continues!

Add me to the list of those who miss this show!! Would love to see it continue. :)

Just an FYI that during the Q&A show that they put up on Tuesday the question of if / when more Best & Worst episodes would be posted was asked and Craig indicated there wouldn't be one this week and that they have been delayed with Pete being sick as that a) takes away the host (Pete) and the studio (which is at his house) and they also have their China ABD trip coming up ... so it sounds like there should be more coming eventually it might be a while - but depends a bit on Pete's health

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter