Today's live show...

Teleclashter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hey everyone, unfortunately there will be no live show happening today. Some of the team is already out of town for Thanksgiving or just busy with preparations, so we had to pre-record an episode of the show yesterday. It won't be out quite at 1:00 pm, but it will be up this afternoon.

Hey everyone, unfortunately there will be no live show happening today. Some of the team is already out of town for Thanksgiving or just busy with preparations, so we had to pre-record an episode of the show yesterday. It won't be out quite at 1:00 pm, but it will be up this afternoon.

Thanks for the update Craig - I hope you all have a great holiday!

Thanks for putting up that immediate reaction to the Universal holiday show as well

No problem, Craig. Thankful you all recorded something for us anyway that was awesome.

Hope you, the rest of the Team (both Coasts), and all your friends and loved ones have safe travels, and a happy, healthy, and bountiful Thanksgiving. I give thanks for all of you, and all you bring to my life, every single solitary day, not just this Thursday. I also give thanks for all my fellow posters, many of whom I think of as friends, even though we have not met (yet). You all truly make my world a happier, better place to be.

Last edited:
No problem, Craig. Thankful you all recorded something for us anyway that was awesome.

Hope you, the rest of the Team (both Coasts), and all your friends and loved ones have safe travels, and a happy, healthy, and bountiful Thanksgiving. I give thanks for all of you, and all you bring to my life, every single solitary day, not just this Thursday. I also give thanks for all my fellow posters, many of which I think of as friends, even though we have not met (yet). You all truly make my world a happier, better place to be.

Oh stuff it, Heidi.

Whenever Craig posts about today's show I get nervous. But pre-recorded shows are just as good (if not better)!

Thanks for letting us know and for pre recording a show for us! Happy Thanksgiving to the whole team!

Pertaining to this episode and the removal of Christmas items throughout the property... I just want to remind everyone that they were still playing Christmas music on Clementine Beach at Ft. Wilderness on January 20-27ish of 2016.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!