Today's Show?

TomorrowlandKD

Nowwwww approaching...
Sorry, I can't find any info on the DIS Facebook page. Looks like the stream archive was taken down. Is everything/everyone alright?

Audio issues lead to it being abandoned. Not sure if they’ll be able to clip together / fix it, but don’t be shocked if there’s no show this week, or they do a pretape once issues fixed and upload that rather than a live show.

The team have done a fantastic job the last six months of providing so much content over zoom/teams/ whatever they’re using, one or two hiccups were bound to happen.

Audio issues lead to it being abandoned. Not sure if they’ll be able to clip together / fix it, but don’t be shocked if there’s no show this week, or they do a pretape once issues fixed and upload that rather than a live show.

The team have done a fantastic job the last six months of providing so much content over zoom/teams/ whatever they’re using, one or two hiccups were bound to happen.
Nicely said, agree with all. Id' add that there's also extra grace that needs to be given this week especially, since i'm sure they've got LOTS to do to get ready for next Monday's marathon!! :yay:

Who's complaining? I was simply asking if everyone was okay. Geez, I quickly remembered now why I don't post on here anymore.
@TomorrowlandKD Not trying to butt in (but I'm going to anyway), but I think you took this the wrong way - personally. I think the poster was just explaining what happened, and trying to give the Team compliments for all their hard work the last couple of months. I could be totally wrong, but i'm pretty sure there was NO mal intent.

ETA: And even though you didn't quote it, rest assured there was NO ill intent meant by my post! :)

Last edited:
I'm sure they'll do something - either tape a show or try again tomorrow - in order to promote the auction.

Does anyone know where I can find the auction items or is that not being released until this podcast is? I thought today the items went live?

There were some interesting moments of freeze frames, etc. It was laced with connectivity issues so it comes as no surprise that it was going to drop completely.

Wasn't there supposed to be a big announcement today, September 1? Pete mentioned he couldn't talk about it last week.

I am glad to see an explanation. I work on Tuesday and usually watch when I get home. I was concerned when I couldn’t find anything on YouTube. I was having technical issues today as well, so maybe there are gremlins making mischief. . .

Just watching "The Lost Show" over on Patreon, and catching the facial hair on you, @rteetz Since I've been lurking around these parts fora a VERY long time I had the thought that "Look, my little friend Ryan is all growed up!". (That's SUPPOSED to be a compliment, hope it don't embarrass ya!) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter