Today's Show?

Wasn't there supposed to be a big announcement today, September 1? Pete mentioned he couldn't talk about it last week.
was that the announcement of the marathon show? Did I miss something? Sorry, still trying to catch up on shows!

Does anyone know where I can find the auction items or is that not being released until this podcast is? I thought today the items went live?
You can find our auction here: https://events.handbid.com/auctions/dis-unplugged-12-hour-labor-day-marathon-auction or you can download the Handbid app from your smartphone's app store and view/bid on items right from there. :)
Wasn't there supposed to be a big announcement today, September 1? Pete mentioned he couldn't talk about it last week.
was that the announcement of the marathon show? Did I miss something? Sorry, still trying to catch up on shows!
We have details on the marathon show, the auction, and Give Kids the World listed on our site HERE.

Also, @WebmasterJohn started a thread with details about the auction HERE.

When will the shows return to the studio? There seems to be enough space in the studio to have least 2-3 people in person and still be able to distance.

I think that’s very much personal on both accounts of each person and Pete since it’s his house. Lately there has been a producer in the studio plus Pete.
I think it’s also just business over fun. It reduces the likelihood of both Pete and John being sick at the same time. I think Dreams is working very hard to keep the company whole and to have both owners under the weather would not help matters.

The podcast is for fun so it comes second to the business needs I imagine.

And also, I think we all have learned the immense amount of time we save by not commuting. I think for John and Kevin with their commute to Pete’s, the show ate up a chunk of their Tuesday. I bet it’s been both positive and negative for them.

When will the shows return to the studio? There seems to be enough space in the studio to have least 2-3 people in person and still be able to distance.
The studio is in Pete's house and is actually fairly small so safe distancing is an issue. There is limited room in the studio to get into position for the show and the participants also have to go through some of the living space to get there.

The studio is in Pete's house and is actually fairly small so safe distancing is an issue. There is limited room in the studio to get into position for the show and the participants also have to go through some of the living space to get there.
I remember the first time I ever saw a picture of the team sitting in the studio and being gobsmacked at how small it was! Just shows what a good job the tech guys did / do with the camera angles to make it look like they’re spaced out when they’re actually on top of each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!