Todd Christley

lorimay

Strolling along...
Have you seen that him, his Wife & Son have been indicted on Tax Evasion, Fraud and many other charges?
I watched their show the first couple seasons, I was amused, but it got very repetitive very fast. Another reality family with their grandiose lifestyle to get a show and then they steal money to keep it up.
When he first came around the TV he was in the mist of opening a Department Store, but that never happened.

Of course, he claims the whole thing is the result of some scam brought on by a disgruntled former employee. I watched the show a few times in the past and he comes across as such an arrogant buffoon that I actually thought it was a spoof of reality shows..........LOL.

I no longer watch as the whole family is just annoying and overly pretentious. Apparently there are now some spin-off shows too and no intention of ever watching those either. I am sure with all of these reality shows the producer tries to amp up the interactions to make the show more appealing/interesting. Basically, to me it is one of those 'who cares???' what they do/say/think that is the biggest turn off. Would be curious to know how much they get paid to be on that show.

I read their younger daughter is engaged and Todd was planning a blow-out wedding, guess that was going to be paid with stolen money. I think it was Savannah and Chase that had a spin-off show, wonder if it will still air now, I hope not.

Never heard of them. What did/does he do to get a show in the first place?

I saw a picture of him and his family and it all looks very fake and staged. It’s easy to tell there’s something just under the surface.

A reality TV family turns out to be grifters and frauds?
I'm shocked. Shocked I tell ya.

Their son appears to have had a tax lien slapped on him.

What is a tax lien? Never heard of it (or this TV family).

ETA: Found it. Looks like it’s the legal warning before the feds seize your assets.

Last edited:
Never heard of them. What did/does he do to get a show in the first place?
I saw a picture of him and his family and it all looks very fake and staged. It’s easy to tell there’s something just under the surface.

We usually call fake people "plastic" if they're rather benevolent or "slimy" if they're not around here.

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/how-did-todd-chrisley-get-tv-show-140394/
What is a tax lien? Never heard of it (or this TV family).

A tax lien is a lien placed on your property for unpaid taxes either by local, state, or federal government.

Never watched them, but seeing the pictures of them now, they appear somewhat strange, like too much plastic surgery strange. Or have they always looked like that?

Never watched them, but seeing the pictures of them now, they appear somewhat strange, like too much plastic surgery strange. Or have they always looked like that?

I don't know how much plastic surgery they've had, but - my husband used to watch this ALL THE TIME. The only episode I watched, the older daughter talked the dad into paying for a b**b job and he was in the doctors office with her. He said since he was paying for it, he got to have an opinion on what was done. Too creepy for my taste. They all just seem like spoiled brats.

I read their younger daughter is engaged and Todd was planning a blow-out wedding, guess that was going to be paid with stolen money. I think it was Savannah and Chase that had a spin-off show, wonder if it will still air now, I hope not.

I never watch the show. I turn the channel or mute the sound even when I see the commercials for it.

TMZ reported today that the daughter has accused Todd of extorting her with a sex tape, that the brother purchased of her, so that she'd lie in court about the tax mess.

Way to go Dad. :rolleyes:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/15/todd-chrisley-daughter-extortion-sex-tape-taxes-indictment/

I never watch the show. I turn the channel or mute the sound even when I see the commercials for it.

TMZ reported today that the daughter has accused Todd of extorting her with a sex tape, that the brother purchased of her, so that she'd lie in court about the tax mess.

Way to go Dad. :rolleyes:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/15/todd-chrisley-daughter-extortion-sex-tape-taxes-indictment/
His son kyle got busted for meth in Oklahoma and is on the hook in Georgia for threatening his estranged wife.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/06/10/kyle-chrisley-no-charges-drug-meth-arrest-oklahoma/
They should have named the show Losers Going Nowhere.

I watched some of it while hospitalized. If you’re in a hospital and then a rehab (physical not drugs!) for about 6 months you’ll watch darn near anything. I couldn’t take more than a couple of episodes. So annoying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter