Todd Christley

I watched some of it while hospitalized. If you’re in a hospital and then a rehab (physical not drugs!) for about 6 months you’ll watch darn near anything. I couldn’t take more than a couple of episodes. So annoying.

I wouldn't want that program on my hospital room TV even if I was comatose.

I never watch the show. I turn the channel or mute the sound even when I see the commercials for it.

TMZ reported today that the daughter has accused Todd of extorting her with a sex tape, that the brother purchased of her, so that she'd lie in court about the tax mess.

Way to go Dad. :rolleyes:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/15/todd-chrisley-daughter-extortion-sex-tape-taxes-indictment/

This is the older daughter, Lindsey from his first marriage. He also had a son Kyle, who is a drug addict, hot mess.
He left his first wife for this one.
Savannah, is the one who is getting married.
They deserve what they get!

For every cockroach you see, there are scores you don’t. What made this one special enough to get a tv show? Seriously, I don’t understand the appeal of the reality genre at all. :sad2:

For every cockroach you see, there are scores you don’t. What made this one special enough to get a tv show? Seriously, I don’t understand the appeal of the reality genre at all. :sad2:

It saves the studios tons of money, they love it.
Its too much now, some of these shows. :sad2:

Well... I hope it’s Not true ..for the sake of the little ones.
I actually believe in Innocent until Proven guilty, so won’t jump on that ever expanding societal bandwagon of an accusation is Proof.

I agree, Serious federal charges.. we shall see.

You're too normal.
So are most of those people probably, before their lives get spin-doctored for the maximum morbid-interest factor. I really can't believe anybody carries on the way some of those reality tv people do - it's got to mostly be staged. :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter